Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our first go...

Wow. Our first show> what a thrilling experience, but also an interesting one. I was not surprised that the audience received it so well. I think part of why it was received so well was because we truly were presenting a story. The story is the key. That being said, I do agree with Matt, I feel I lost a certain level of control in my performance last night. Not that I lost specificity, but that I maybe didn’t trust the audience quite enough. We did all let them in, and I did not feel intimidated by them at all, but maybe because I was so excited to share, I let that pull me out of my center. My goals for this night’s performance are to stay more grounded, stay as free as last night, as playful, as generous, but most importantly to tell this story with you guys, not forget the honest story. Lets break another leg tonight guys!!!

- Olivia :)

No comments: