Saturday, September 27, 2008

Feste's Thursday Blog

So it’s Friday! Before we go up today I want to say to you all that I am honored to be working with such a creative and supportive group of actors, lovely musicians, amazing lighting designers, and a compelling director. This experience has taught me an enormous amount about playing with my fellow actors, working with the space, letting the lights in, behaving and acting with professionalism, trusting simplicity, understanding the importance of intention, and enjoying the process of a play. Thank you all for sharing your selves and talents. Let’s do this thing.

"I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being." - Oscar Wilde

No comments: