Thursday, September 25, 2008

Last Night...

So I know that i've been talking to a couple of you primarily Hunter and Frank abot how i've been having trouble with this character because i'm either working too hard and i feel like I'm getting nowhere and i'm a week behind everyone. So i approached matt after rehearsal to have a a talk about it which was very good because Matt explained to me that the character doesn't really get caught up in the story of the play until the beginning of act 4 and the first two scenes he is in could be from a different play entirely. What i've been feeling is lonely and sort of like i'm not part of the story/ i'm a week behind. But what matt made clear to me was that i was just feeling what Sebastian is feeling.. Lonely and left behind. everyone he loves is gone and he is in this new uncharted territory that he does not know. I'm feeling alot better now and you ca all rest easy knowing that its him (sebastian) not me. or is sebastian me? dum dum DUMMMMMMMM!

No comments: